30 September 2007

Back in Mr. Anderson's class

Thank goodness I scored 100% on this or I would feel like I would have to give back my degree...or they might even hunt me down and take it from me. Just had to do this for my own edification because I feel like I have forgotten just about everything I knew just a day ago, not to mention years ago.

It's hell to get old. My eagle vision is rapidly fading, my steel-trap memory is shot and I think the ratio of grey hair to brown is leaning towards the grey side. Not to mention the increase in weight and wrinkles with a decrease in skin elasticity.

And, I haven't even started homeschooling yet! Just think what I'll have forgotten by then. My kids AND I will need a tutor!

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you start homeschooling you will learn more than you ever teach the kids--I'm so glad you passed--okay--here I go--deep breath--I'm going to take the quiz.